To secure a professional installation please read the installation manual carefully. All steps need to be followed which results in a colorful and nice area with Spelplakkers. This way the children can enjoy it for a long time!
- Installing in wet or damp conditions will cause the markings to lift or crack over time.
- Not enough heat will cause the marking to lift up over time.
- Too much heat will cause the markings to scorch and discolour slightly. This is better than not enough heat as the marking will still stick.
- Not cleaning the surface properly of loose particles and dust can cause the markings to lift over time.
- Not using primer where required can cause the markings to lift over time.
- Not spreading the heat evenly across the marking can cause specific parts of the markings to lift over time.